We saw my oncologist today and got some great news. The tumor in my lungs that had started growing again last summer is GONE!! The SBRT radiation I received several months ago worked and the entire thing has disappeared!! We were very excited to receive such good news!
The other two tumors in my right lobe of my lung are still small (2mm and 3mm) and are still stable. They have been this same size for over a year I think. So, odds are they are dead... there just isn't an easy way to be sure. I can't get them "zapped" since they aren't changing. Which is a good thing I guess!
This was all great news and we were thrilled. Unfortunately I still stay on all the same medicines. But, I will probably take another much needed break from them over the summer. I am a summer girl and can't wait to be able to be out in the sun!!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lewis Family
Photo courtesy of www.imagesbyyo.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment